- General English Courses
- International Foundation Programme
- Business and Finance
- IAM Degrees/Diplomas
- Teacher Training
- Other Courses
- Download Brochure
EXAM CENTRE FOR
TOEFL iBT Exam Centre
We are Wales' ETS authorised testing centre for TOEFL iBT (internet-based test), so we offer a unique opportunity to study and prepare for the TOEFL iBT in the place where you will take the test.
What is the TOEFL iBT?
Toefl iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language-internet based) is a test for students who wish to apply an education institution. The test is accepted by more than 7,500 institutions all over the world and is one of the tests approved by the UKBA for visa purposes.
A snapshot of the TOEFL iBT test
Why the TOEFL iBT?
- More choices: the test can be taken as often as twice a month.
- More convenient: you can prepare and take the test in our college.
- More reliable: many universities consider TOEFL to be more appropriate as an entry requirement.
- Easy to prepare: join one of our TOEFL exam preparation classes. Plus there are lots of materials and free online tests to help you prepare.
- Stress free: you don’t sit in a large class to take the test and you don’t speak to an examiner.
- Quick and easy to understand results: tests are marked from 120 marks, there is no pass-fail mark.
- Scores can be viewed online just days after test day.
- Feedback is provided on your scores so you can focus on weaker areas to improve your score
How do I apply
1. Go to https://toeflrts.ets.org/OnlineRegistration/rts/StartPage.jsp and follow the instructions.
2. Come to our college and we will help you with the registration process.