- General English Courses
- International Foundation Programme
- Business and Finance
- IAM Degrees/Diplomas
- Teacher Training
- Other Courses
EXAM CENTRE FOR
General English Courses - Pre-Intermediate
Please select the amount of hours per week you would like to study as we can offer your course over various timescales.
Information about our General English Courses
A General English course lasts for about 10 weeks, thus providing about 200 hours teaching time per level (dependant on the number of hours per week). All our courses are taught by qualified teachers who want to improve your English level. When you first come to Alpha and Omega we will give you a placement test to make sure that you are at the correct level. Included in your English course are the following:
- Free access to other courses and any Vocational courses (subject to availability and language ability)
- Free course books. Please refer to terms and conditions for availability as they may not be available to students on a short enrolment.
- Free monthly progress reports. This highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the student and how the student can improve their English.
- Free progress tests. Regular testing allows the students to see where their strengths and weaknesses are and allows the student to track their ability level.
- Free leisure activities and trips. A teacher will accompany the group to a local cultural location. (Entrance fee to some parks may be needed)
- Free personal and friendly service from one of our staff members with any welfare problems a student might have.
- Free Sky/TV access. Allowing students to catch up with the latest news, sport and entertainment.
- Free end of course certificate.
- Free faxing.
- Free printing.
- Free photocopying.
- Free computer use. (To help students develop their IT skills and work on course work)
- Free one on one tutor meetings. Speak to your own personal tutor about any problems you might have with your studies or home life.
- Free internet access. Use the computers in our school free in lunch breaks and after lessons.
- Free academic institution help. Thinking of applying to University? Our University team can help you with your application through one of our partnered Universities or help you to apply to somewhere else in the country.
- Free social talks from teachers and outside guests. This includes cultural talks, historical talks and lessons on British social culture.
- Free placement test. Making sure you are placed at the correct level for your ability.